Season 4, Campout 1: May 24-27
Event: Discs-N-Dabs 2019
Location: WonderVu Private Disc Golf Course
Time: Afternoon on 5/24
Length: One Weekend
Consumption Type: Consumption Friendly. Consume at will.
Distance from Denver: <1 Hour
For our third event of 2019, we will be headed to WonderVu Disc Golf Course, a private disc golf course in Boulder County for the 3rd Annual DISCS-N-DABS™ Tournament and Campout.
We’re back at it again for Memorial Day Weekend. 3-Person Teams with plenty of prizes and dabs to go around. We are working hard to make this a fun escape for the weekend! There is a new course this year as well, so make sure you step up your training.
One team member must do a dab at each basket. Scores are cumulative, ALL throws count. Team with lowest score wins. This is a private event on multiple private properties and will be consumption friendly.
This year’s tournament is made possible by the following Sponsors:
- Silver Level Sponsors:
- Bronze Level Sponsors:
Sponsorship & Volunteer opportunities are available at a range of involvement. Please contact us for more information.
Your Team’s Invitation covers:
- Access to a private, consumption-friendly properties for all guests (21+). Your invitation covers three players and one spectator. Additional spectator information will be available closer to the event.
- Entry into all rounds of tournament play.
- Customized Discs-n-Dabs Merchandise for each participant.
- T-Shirt for each participant
- Activities such as Morning Yoga, Nature Hikes, Entertainment and more!
- Group Campfires (Burn Ban permitting). In the event of a burn ban, propane fire pits will be allowed so long as they adhere to all regulations as set forth by applicable law.
- NOTE: Your Ticket DOES NOT cover any cannabis. There will be public cannabis consumption devices for your use during the tournament. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
Once you have received your invitation, more information and specifics will be available to help assist you in planning for this weekend of camping, outdoor excitement, disc golf, and plenty of cannabis!
What you need to know:
- You have to have a confirmed RSVP to attend the event. No exceptions.
- There is a maximum # of teams. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
- The property owners have been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
- There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
- There are no ATMs on site.
- There will be absolutely no ticket/invite sales at the door. If you do not have an invite prior to the tournament, you will be turned away.
- Dogs are allowed if they can behave on-leash and in group settings with other people and dogs. If there is an issue, those animals/pet-owners involved may be asked to take their pet(s) home.
- 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
- ALL COURSE FEES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
- By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you consent to be photographed and/or filmed and that content may appear in and be used for promotional purposes.
Rounds will be spread out throughout the weekend based on course availability to avoid overcrowding and allow all teams to play at a reasonable pace. More information to come.
-WonderVu Disc Golf Course
-Private Property In Boulder County, CO
-An hourish West of Denver
-<1 hr from Broomfield/Boulder
Things to bring:
-Proper attire and bedding (this event takes place in the mountains. It will still be chilly at night).
-Food: Light snacks may be provided, but we advise bringing additional personal favorites if you’re a hungry eater. We will also have munchies available for purchase.
-Yoga Mat/Beach Towels (If you plan to do Yoga, we strongly recommend a blanket, mat, towel or something to do it on)
-Bug Spray/Sun Spray/Etc.
-Glass pipes, utensils, papers, grinders, etc.
Last Year’s Recap:
Make sure to follow us on Instagram.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**