Season 4, Tournament 2: September 28, 2019
Event: Fall Classic 2019
Time: Check in at 8am; Tee Times start at 9am
Length: Single Day
Consumption Type: Consumption Friendly. Consume at will.
Distance from Denver: 30-40 Minutes
For our second disc golf tournament of 2019, we will be headed just outside of Denver for the second annual Discs-n-Dabs™ Fall Classic, presented by CannaVenture®. Bring your own Doubles partner and let the fun begin! This is a private, 21+ event and only teams with confirmed invites will be admitted.
Bring Your Own Partner Doubles Scramble Tournament (Best Disc)
Am & Open Divisions
$80/team • 2 teams per card • 50 team spots
Team Invite Includes:
- Access to consumption-friendly disc golf property for two players 21+
- Access for one spectator/caddy per team if desired
- Entry into the tournament
- T-shirt for both players
- NOTE: Your invite DOES NOT cover any cannabis or cannabis consumption devices for your use during the tournament. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
- Arrival/Check-in 8am
- First tee off is at 9am. First round of 9.*
- Shotgun start. There will be assigned tee times.
- Lunch/Break between rounds will be a potluck event + food trucks.
- Afternoon round play opposite 9 from the morning.*
- Evening campfire (burn ban permitting) and awards.
*Discs-N-Dabs™ rules will be encouraged but not required.
- Ace Pool
- More TBA
Volunteer opportunities are available at a range of involvement. Please contact us for more information.
Once you have received your invitation, more information and specifics will be available to help assist you in planning for this tournament full of outdoor excitement, disc golf, and plenty of cannabis!
What you need to know:
- You have to have a confirmed invite to attend the event. No exceptions.
- There is a maximum # of teams. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
- The property owners have been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
- There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
- There are no ATMs on site.
- There will be absolutely no ticket/invite sales at the door. If you do not have an invite prior to the tournament, you will be turned away.
- 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
- ALL TOURNAMENT FEES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
The location uses real roads that don’t require a 4×4 or off-road vehicle and there is plenty of parking but carpooling saves gas and space!
Things to bring:
-Food: Light snacks may be provided, but we advise bringing additional personal favorites if you’re a hungry eater. We will also have munchies available for purchase.
-Bug Spray/Sun Spray/Etc.
-Glass pipes, utensils, papers, grinders, etc.
Previous Discs-n-Dabs Recaps:
Make sure to follow us on Instagram.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**