Season 4, Campout 3: August 23-25
Event: CannaVenture® Summer Camp 2019
Location: Hummingbird Ranch, Rye, CO
Length: Friday – Sunday
Consumption Type: Consumption Friendly. Consume at will.
Distance from Denver: 2-2.5 Hours
Photo Credit: CannaVenture®
Join the CannaVenture in the mountains for an adult Summer Camp for an entire weekend! Starting Friday through Sunday in late August, experience the Colorado Rockies from a private, consumption-friendly location where you’ll participate in camping, hiking, campfire activities and more!
Tier 1 (Presale) – $60/person – Valid until 7/31
Tier 2 – $75/person – Valid 8/1 – 8/16
THE EVENT HAS A MAXIMUM CAPACITY. ONCE THAT IS HIT, THE INVITE LIST WILL CLOSE (regardless of what tier is in effect).
Your Invite includes:
- Access to a private 360-acre, consumption-friendly ranch for all guests (21+) complete with unique natural structures, streams, a giant geodome, and grassy areas all surrounded by a beautiful mountain landscape
- Live Music Friday & Saturday night
- S’more Makings
- Guided Activities & Classes such as Morning Yoga, Nature Hikes, Stoner Survival, Blunts & Crafts, and more!
- Group Campfires (Burn Ban permitting)
- NOTE: Your Ticket DOES NOT cover any cannabis or cannabis consumption devices. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
Live Performances by (More TBA):
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
What you need to know:
- You have to have a confirmed RSVP to attend the event. No exceptions.
- There is a maximum # of attendees. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
- The property owner has been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
- There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
- There is no ATM on site.
- There will be absolutely no ticket sales at the door. If you do not preregister, you will be turned away.
- Dogs are allowed if they can behave on-leash and in group settings with other people and dogs. If there is an issue, those animals/pet-owners involved may be asked to take their pet(s) home.
- 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
- All invite fees are non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event and no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
Schedule (Final Schedule will be released via email to attendees):
- 12PM Check In
- Free Time
- Group Campfires
- Live Music:
- 6:30PM – Brett Gretzky
- 9PM – People Corrupting People
- 11:30PM – TBA
- Glow Party
- Morning Yoga with Heather Dee
- CreativiTEA bar with Primal Healing
- Stoner Survival with Cannabenoid
- Blunts & Crafts
- Tug of War
- Giant Jenga
- Scavenger Hunt
- Afternoon Hikes
- S’mores Bar
- Live Music:
- 6:30PM – TBA
- 9PM – TBA
- 1130PM – TBA
- Morning Yoga with Heather Dee
- Morning Hike
- Camp Cleanup
- 12PM Pack Out
Past Year’s Events:
- Hummingbird in Souther Colorado
- Note: This is a brand new property that we’ve never hosted an event on before!
The location uses real roads that don’t require a 4×4 or off-road vehicle and there is plenty of parking but carpooling saves gas and space!
What to bring:
- Cannabis! Each attendee will be allowed up to one ounce of cannabis or cannabis products on their person at the event.
- Your favorite consumption devices
- Water. Lots of water. This is Summer in Colorado.
- Food. Please plan for the weekend’s meals in advance.
- Proper attire and bedding (this event takes place at 6800+ ft. above sea level. It may still be chilly at night).
- Yoga Mat/Beach Towels (If you plan to do Yoga, we strongly recommend a blanket, mat, towel or something to do it on)
- Sleeping Bag
- Bug Spray/Sun Spray/Etc.
- Cameras (If you shoot any footage during the weekend, make sure to give it to one of the organizers for our Recap!)
- Glass pipes, utensils, papers, grinders, etc.
- Toilet Paper (Don’t be the person that forgets this)
- Camp Stoves
- Firewood (Burn Ban Permitting)
- Propane Fire Pits (If there is a burn ban, these are the only “fires” allowed.)
- Horseshoe/Bocce/Badminton/Etc. Sets (If you’ve got a favorite outdoor or camping game, feel free to bring it)
- There is an expectation of maturity and respect that comes with these privileges. If your conduct at any point during the event should be deemed harmful to the property, dangerous to attendees, or is otherwise a clear violation of the following rules, you will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to attend future events. We are being allowed to use this property under the following conditions, any violations thereof are grounds for immediate expulsion from the property.
- Houses and all buildings are OFF LIMITS. No exceptions. Breaking this rule is grounds for immediate expulsion from the campground.
- There is no smoking (Joints, Blunts, Cigarettes, bongs, pipes, etc.) inside of buildings or structures. Again, no exceptions.
- You may bring up to an ounce of product (flowers/concentrate) per RSVP.
- You may bring your own glass but neither the CannaVenture nor its sponsors or affiliates are liable for anything broken, stolen, or lost at the Campout.
- There is no climbing on any of the buildings or structures. These are old and could be dangerous and climbing could cause damage.
- Respect any and all signs on the property, including: No Smoking, No Trespassing, and those urging you to preserve the historical aspects of the property
- Swimming, Climbing, Hiking, Etc. is at your own risk. There are many small cacti throughout the mountains, and scattered occasionally on the property. Be careful where you step.
- You’re pretty much free to explore within the boundaries of the property, just be careful around old structures.
- There is no reentry. If you decide to leave the event for any reason, you will not be allowed to reenter.
- IF THERE IS A FIRE/BURN BAN IN EFFECT: There are to be absolutely no camp fires. As of now, we will have a fire permit and be allowed campfires. Please bring firewood to contribute if you are able.
- Small portable, propane grills/stoves/pits are the only allowable exceptions during a ban.
- Insist on being positive. We’ve got people from all walks of life that attend our events, and we want everyone to feel welcome, and upbeat. If you have concerns, comments, or issues with attendees, please let me know.
- I am not your babysitter. You are adults. You should know how to act. I don’t want to be an asshole, but I’m not above it if you’re causing problems for the rest of the group.
- Feel free to bring guitars, footballs, horseshoes, etc. Any activity that enriches the event is more than welcome.
- Any sales of any cannabis of any kind (donation, buying a tshirt and getting a free gram, etc.) are strictly prohibited. Come prepared.
- There is a strict leave no trace policy in effect. Pick up any trash you see around you and dispose of it property. We will have a recycling bin for plastics/glass. Please try to use it.
- We will be doing a sweep at the end of the event to ensure we leave the property as clean or cleaner than we found it.
- By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you consent to be photographed and/or filmed and that content may appear in and be used for promotional purposes.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**