Season 3, Campout 2: July 13-15
Event: Summer Camp 2018
Location: Secret Location, Guffey, CO
Length: 3 Days
Consumption Type: Consumption Friendly. Consume at will.
Distance from Denver: 2-2.5 Hours
Photo Credit: CannaVenture®
For our 15th outing and sixth event of 2018, we will be returning to [UNDISCLOSED LOCATION], near Guffey, CO for the 2nd NORML Summer Camp.
Join the CannaVenture in the mountains for an adult Summer Camp for an entire weekend! Starting Friday, July 13th through Sunday July 15th, experience the Colorado Rockies from a private, consumption-friendly location where you’ll participate in camping, hiking, campfire activities and more!
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED TO CONFIRMED INVITES CLOSER TO THE EVENT.
There will be two types of invites available: Weekender (Fri•Sat•Sun) and Overnighter (Sat•Sun). Invites must be requested prior to the event. Invite fees will go up 6/1.
Tier 1 – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tier 2 – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tier 3 (Valid 7/1-7/11)
NO INVITES WILL BE SENT OUT AFTER THE DENVER NORML MEETING ON 7/11.
THE EVENT HAS A MAXIMUM CAPACITY. ONCE THAT IS HIT, THE INVITE LIST WILL CLOSE (regardless of what tier is in effect).
Your Invite includes:
- Access to a private, consumption-friendly property for all guests (21+)
- S’more Makings
- Guided Activities such as Morning Yoga, Nature Hikes, Physical Fitness by MJFitNut, Stoner Survival, Blunts & Crafts, and more!
- Group Campfires (Burn Ban permitting)
- NOTE: Your Ticket DOES NOT cover any cannabis or cannabis consumption devices. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
>> Request Invite <<
What you need to know:
- You have to have a confirmed RSVP to attend the event. No exceptions.
- There is a maximum # of attendees. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
- The property owner has been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
- There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
- There is no ATM on site.
- There will be absolutely no ticket sales at the door. If you do not preregister, you will be turned away.
- Dogs are allowed if they can behave on-leash and in group settings with other people and dogs. If there is an issue, those animals/pet-owners involved may be asked to take their pet(s) home.
- 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
- All invite fees are non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event and no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
Schedule (Final Schedule will be released via email to attendees):
- 3PM Start
- Check In
- Set up
- Free Play/Activities
- 7/8PM Campfire (Burn ban permitting)
- Gate Closes
- Night Hike
- Morning Yoga with Ahimsa Yoga
- Cannabis Bodyweight Class with MJFitNut
- Free Play Activities (see above)
- Blunts & Crafts – Woven Blunt Rolling
- 2PM Check In for Single-Night attendees
- Stoner Survival 101
- 4:20 Group Sesh and Family Photo
- 8PM Campfire (Burn ban permitting)
- Gate Closes
- Glow Party & Night Hike
- Morning Yoga with Ahimsa Yoga
- CBG Ceremony with Steve’s Goods
- Mini Hike
- Pack up/Leave No Trace sweep
- Leave by 12PM
- Cliff Diving (Optional)
Last Year’s Event:
- 2.5 hours SW of Denver. Note: This is not the same property that Discs-N-Dabs takes place on.
- Will be released the morning of Friday 7/13.
The location uses real roads that don’t require a 4×4 or off-road vehicle and there is plenty of parking but carpooling saves gas and space!
What to bring:
- Cannabis! Each attendee will be allowed up to one ounce of cannabis or cannabis products on their person at the event.
- Your favorite consumption devices
- Water. Lots of water. This is Summer in Colorado and there is minimal water on the property. Please come prepared.
- Food. Please plan for the weekend’s meals in advance.
- Proper attire and bedding (this event takes place at 9000+ ft. above sea level. It will still be chilly at night).
- Yoga Mat/Beach Towels (If you plan to do Yoga, we strongly recommend a blanket, mat, towel or something to do it on)
- Sleeping Bag
- Bug Spray/Sun Spray/Etc.
- Cameras (If you shoot any footage during the weekend, make sure to give it to one of the organizers for our Recap!)
- Glass pipes, utensils, papers, grinders, etc.
- Toilet Paper (Don’t be the person that forgets this)
- Camp Stoves
- Firewood (Burn Ban Permitting)
- Propane Fire Pits (If there is a burn ban, these are the only “fires” allowed.)
- Horseshoe/Bocce/Badminton/Etc. Sets (If you’ve got a favorite outdoor or camping game, feel free to bring it)
- There is an expectation of maturity and respect that comes with these privileges. If your conduct at any point during the event should be deemed harmful to the property, dangerous to attendees, or is otherwise a clear violation of the following rules, you will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to attend future events. We are being allowed to use this property under the following conditions, any violations thereof are grounds for immediate expulsion from the property.
- Houses and all buildings are OFF LIMITS. No exceptions. Breaking this rule is grounds for immediate expulsion from the campground.
- There is no smoking (Joints, Blunts, Cigarettes, bongs, pipes, etc.) inside of buildings or structures. Again, no exceptions.
- You may bring up to an ounce of product (flowers/concentrate) per RSVP.
- You may bring your own glass but neither the CannaVenture nor its sponsors or affiliates are liable for anything broken, stolen, or lost at the Campout.
- There is no climbing on any of the buildings or structures. These are old and could be dangerous and climbing could cause damage.
- Respect any and all signs on the property, including: No Smoking, No Trespassing, and those urging you to preserve the historical aspects of the property
- Swimming, Hiking, Etc. is at your own risk. There are many small cacti throughout the mountains, and scattered occasionally on the property. Be careful where you step.
- You’re pretty much free to explore within the boundaries of the property, just be careful around old structures.
- There is no reentry. If you decide to leave the event for any reason, you will not be allowed to reenter.
- IF THERE IS A FIRE/BURN BAN IN EFFECT: There are to be absolutely no camp fires. As of now, we will have a fire permit and be allowed campfires. Please bring firewood to contribute if you are able.
- Small portable grills/stoves are the only allowable exceptions during a ban.
- Insist on being positive. We’ve got people from all walks of life that attend our events, and we want everyone to feel welcome, and upbeat. If you have concerns, comments, or issues with attendees, please let me know.
- I am not your babysitter. You are adults. You should know how to act. I don’t want to be an asshole, but I’m not above it if you’re causing problems for the rest of the group.
- Feel free to bring guitars, footballs, horseshoes, etc. Any activity that enriches the event is more than welcome.
- Any sales of any cannabis of any kind (donation, buying a tshirt and getting a free gram, etc.) are strictly prohibited. Come prepared.
- There is a strict leave no trace policy in effect. Pick up any trash you see around you and dispose of it property. We will have a recycling bin for plastics/glass. Please try to use it.
- We will be doing a sweep at the end of the event to ensure we leave the property as clean or cleaner than we found it.
- By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you consent to be photographed and/or filmed and that content may appear in and be used for promotional purposes.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram. Sponsorship & Volunteer opportunities are available at a range of involvement. Please contact us for more information.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**