Season 4, Tennessee Hemp Hike: Saturday 8/31
Trail: Falls Creek Falls trail
Location: Falls Creek Falls State Park
Length: 2.4 miles
Consumption Type: Consume at your own risk. CBD ONLY. High-THC (above 0.3%) cannabis and hemp products are ILLEGAL – Cannabis products with more than 0.3% detectable THC remain illegal in Tennessee. Please plan accordingly.
Distance from Murfreesboro: 75-90 Minutes
Photo Credit: Fall Creek Falls Trail – Leah P – AllTrails.com
For the first time ever, CannaVenture® is bringing our guided hiking experience to Tennessee in partnership with Trevor Vandiver for a stunning hike on the last day of August. We’re excited to be working with local partners to showcase the natural beauty of Tennessee by leading this CannaVenture® Hemp Hike on Saturday, August 31st at 12PM EST.
For this outing and first event in Tennessee, we will be venturing out to Falls Creek Falls near Pikeville, NC. This trail is the perfect chance to get out and see a natural waterfall and several overlooks. The trail is a moderate path with a few inclines that leads to the waterfall.
Not only that, but the awesome team at Hempnotix (719 N. Chancery St., Suite 4, McMinnville TN 37110) will be sponsoring the event and bringing you knowledge about all of their CBD offerings. They will also be providing hemp prerolls and gummy rings for attendees.
If you’re in town and looking for an event that caters to cannabis, hemp, and alternative lifestyles while actively enjoying the outdoors, make sure to add this hike to your Summer Calendars. This hike is intended for adults 21 years of age and older and has a maximum capacity, so make sure to sign up as soon as possible!
A Few Notes from Your Tennessee Crew Leader, Trevor:
- The Park is huge, read below for information on finding the specific meetup location.
- The Park is called Fall Creek Falls, but there is only one “fall creek falls trail”. When you get to the park all of the signs lead you to that specific area, but it’s in the very back of the park.
- There is a shelter the group will wait at with a decent parking area, so space shouldn’t be an issue.
- There are three trails in this area, attendees should plan on enjoying two different trails. The total length of the hike is about three miles, not long but lots of rocks and roots to navigate through. Wear decent walking/hiking shoes. These trails ARE NOT FLAT. I wore boots and still stumbled once or twice and had to really watch me steps.
- There are swimming areas in the park. Packing swimwear and a towel may be ideal if you wish to cool off in the water.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram. Sponsorship & Volunteer opportunities are available for our events. Please contact us for more information about getting involved in our hikes and campouts.
Disclaimer: As this event takes place on public land, consumption is not endorsed and any consumption may be done before, after or in designated consumption areas only. Any consumption outside of these bounds is done so of individual accord (Consume at your own risk) and CannaVenture nor any of its affiliates may be held liable for the legal implications you encounter pursuant to either Colorado State Laws or US Federal Laws.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**