Season 3, Campout 1: June 1-3
Thanks to everyone who came. Check out our Recap!
Event: Discs-N-Dabs 2018
Location: TBA – Multiple Courses
Time: Afternoon on 6/1
Length: One Weekend
Consumption Type: Consumption Friendly. Consume at will.
Distance from Denver: 2-2.5 Hours
For our 12th outing and third event of 2018, we will be headed to [LOCATION TBA] for the 2nd Annual DISCS-N-DABS Tournament and Campout.
We’re back at it again for the weekend after Memorial Day Weekend. 3-Person Teams with plenty of prizes and dabs to go around. We are working hard to make this a fun escape for the weekend! There will be new courses this year as well, so make sure you step up your training.
One team member must do a dab at each basket. Scores are cumulative, ALL throws count. Team with lowest score wins. This is a private event on multiple private properties and will be consumption friendly.
Colorado Cannabis Co.
Doctor’s Orders Stem Beach
MyxedUp.com, Detoxify – #1 Because it Works, Lomax Window & Door Co., Frizzen, Elevated Engravings, Yeti Farms, Denver NORML, Etter’s SKOL Ranch, Planet Caravan, Apothecary Extracts, GroovTube, Planks and Rails, Ganjasana, The Hemp Connoisseur, Sundance Sheepskin & Leather, and PanicStream.com.
We could not do what we do without the support of our generous sponsors. Please give these brands a follow/like and return the favor!
ALL INVITES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED. Sponsorship & Volunteer opportunities are available at a range of involvement. Please contact us for more information.
Your Invitation covers:
- Access to multiple private, consumption-friendly properties for all guests (21+)
- Entry into all rounds of tournament play.
- Shuttle between courses.
- Customized Discs-n-Dabs Disc for each participant.
- T-Shirt for each participant
- Saturday Night BBQ
- Sunday Morning Breakfast
- Activities such as Morning Yoga, Nature Hikes, Entertainment and more!
- Group Campfires (Burn Ban permitting)
- NOTE: Your Ticket DOES NOT cover any cannabis. There will be public cannabis consumption devices for your use during the tournament. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
Once you have received your invitation, more information and specifics will be available to help assist you in planning for this weekend of camping, outdoor excitement, disc golf, and plenty of cannabis!
What you need to know:
- You have to have a confirmed RSVP to attend the event. No exceptions.
- There is a maximum # of teams. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
- The property owners have been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
- There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
- There are no ATMs on site.
- There will be absolutely no ticket/invite sales at the door. If you do not have an invite prior to the tournament, you will be turned away.
- Dogs are allowed if they can behave on-leash and in group settings with other people and dogs. If there is an issue, those animals/pet-owners involved may be asked to take their pet(s) home.
- 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
- ALL COURSE FEES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
Rounds will be spread out throughout the weekend based on course availability to avoid overcrowding and allow all teams to play at a reasonable pace. More information to come.
Set Up Camp
Teams will have the ability to play a round on Friday. Space will be limited for Friday rounds. More info to come.
Musical Performances by Bretty Gretzky
Saturday Night BBQ
Sunset Bonfire (pending any Fire restrictions)
Musical Performances by Uncle Tuesday and Babywood Hatbox
Optional Midnight Hike
Sunday Morning Breakfast
Tournament Continues (For those that were unable to complete both rounds)
Optional Hike/Cliff Diving (30 Minutes away)
-Private Property throughout Park County, CO
-An hourish West of Colorado Springs
-2-2.5 hours SW of Denver
The location uses real roads that don’t require a 4×4 or off-road vehicle and there is plenty of parking but carpooling saves gas and space!
Things to bring:
-Proper attire and bedding (this event takes place at 9000+ ft. above sea level. It will still be chilly at night).
-Food: Light snacks may be provided, but we advise bringing additional personal favorites if you’re a hungry eater. We will also have munchies available for purchase.
-Yoga Mat/Beach Towels (If you plan to do Yoga, we strongly recommend a blanket, mat, towel or something to do it on)
-Lunch if you plan to come up early Friday/Staying late for cliff diving on Sunday
-Bug Spray/Sun Spray/Etc.
-Glass pipes, utensils, papers, grinders, etc.
Last Year’s Recap:
Video Edited by @iDabChicago
Footage by @MarysMotivation, @DuckyBurl and @Cannabenoid.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**