April Hike: Saturday 4/22/23
Trail: Arthur’s Rock to Howard Trail Loop
Location: Lory State Park (Fort Collins, CO)
Meeting Point GPS: 40.56439,-105.17473
Time: 1PM – 5PM
Length: 4.20 Miles
Consumption Type: Consume at your own risk.
Distance from Denver: 1-1.5 Hours
Photo Credit: Logan Scott – Arthur’s Rock to Howard Trail Loop – alltrails.com
Join us for an afternoon in the great outdoors for our Earth Day Hike at Arthur’s Rock to Howard Trail Loop in Fort Collins.
Get out and enjoy the outdoors with like minded people!
If you’re in town and looking for an event that caters to cannabis, hemp, and alternative lifestyles while actively enjoying the outdoors, make sure to add this hike to your calendars.
This hike is intended for adults 21 years of age and older and has a maximum capacity, so make sure to sign up as soon as possible!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Notes from the crew leader:
- State Park Fees may apply: Annual pass or $9/vehicle
- Dogs must be leashed and picked up after
- Boulder County does not currently have any fire restrictions.
- If a fire restriction is in effect for the hike, combustion will not be permitted.
- While no consumption of any kind is endorsed (consume at your own risk), we will not be allowing any combustible consumption (lighters, torches, ashes).
- We request that you please only bring electronic smoking devices that do not require flame (Vapes, PuffCo, Carta, etc.) or edibles.
Disclaimer: As this event takes place on public land, consumption is not endorsed and any consumption may be done before, after or in designated consumption areas only as permitted by law. Any consumption outside of these bounds is done so of individual accord (Consume at your own risk) and neither CannaVenture nor any of its affiliates may be held liable for the legal implications you encounter pursuant to either State Laws or US Federal Laws.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**