Discs-N-Dabs® 2021: 5th Annual Campout & Tournament – CO: Sept 3-6, 2021
We’re back at it again for our fifth year! 3-Person Teams with plenty of prizes and dabs to go around. One team member must do a dab at each basket.*
Scores are cumulative, ALL throws count. Team with lowest score wins. This is a private event on private property and will be consumption friendly.
*Attendees may opt out of cannabis consumption as desired and will still be allowed to camp, enjoy provided entertainment, and interact with guests, while acknowledging that this may prevent them from participating in all activities.
Sponsorship & Volunteer opportunities are available at a range of involvement. Please contact us for more information.
Your Team’s Invitation covers:
- Access to a private, consumption-friendly properties for all guests (21+). Your invitation covers three players and one spectator.
- Entry into all rounds of tournament play.
- Team Player Packs
- Customized Discs-n-Dabs Merchandise for each tournament participant.
- Activities such as Morning Yoga, Nature Hikes, Entertainment and more!
- Group Campfires (Burn Ban permitting). In the event of a burn ban, propane fire pits will be allowed so long as they adhere to all regulations as set forth by applicable law.
- NOTE: Your Ticket DOES NOT cover any cannabis. There will be public cannabis consumption devices for your use during the tournament. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
Once you have received your invitation, more information and specifics will be available to help assist you in planning for this weekend of camping, outdoor excitement, disc golf, and plenty of cannabis!
What you need to know:
- You have to have a confirmed RSVP to attend the event. No exceptions.
- There is a maximum # of teams. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
- The property owners have been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
- There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
- There are no ATMs on site.
- There will be absolutely no ticket/invite sales at the door. If you do not have an invite prior to the tournament, you will be turned away.
- Dogs are allowed if they can behave on-leash and in group settings with other people and dogs. If there is an issue, those animals/pet-owners involved may be asked to take their pet(s) home.
- 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
- There is no reentry. Due to the nature of the consumption involved in the tournament, we cannot have attendees and participants coming and going or driving in and out of the property. Once you leave, you will not be allowed back in.
- There will be a limit to the amount of vehicles that each team will be able to park on site. Please plan ahead and carpool with your fellow campers.
- ALL COURSE FEES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
- By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you consent to be photographed and/or filmed and that content may appear in and be used for promotional purposes.
- Triples (All Throws Count): Average of team members’ PDGA ratings ≥900.
- Triples (All Throws Count): Average of team members’ PDGA ratings < 900.
TD’s Note: If tournament director(s) or staff are made aware of teams in violation of these rules, their teams may be placed in the appropriate division or disqualified from the tournament at the tournament director’s discretion. Players that deliberately misrepresent their skill level may be banned from future Discs-n-Dabs events.
Rounds will be spread out throughout the weekend based on course availability to avoid overcrowding and allow all teams to play at a reasonable pace. More information to come.
- Check In
- Morning Yoga
- Round 1
- Live Music
- Morning Yoga
- Round 2
- Live Music
- Check Out
- WonderVu Disc Golf Course
- Private Property In CO
Things to bring:
- Proper attire and bedding (this event takes place in the mountains. It will still be chilly at night).
- Food: Light snacks may be provided, but we advise bringing additional personal favorites if you’re a hungry eater. We will also have munchies available for purchase.
- Yoga Mat/Beach Towels (If you plan to do Yoga, we strongly recommend a blanket, mat, towel or something to do it on)
- Sleeping Bag
- Bug Spray/Sun Spray/Etc.
- Glass pipes, utensils, papers, grinders, etc.
- Good Attitudes!
Previous Discs-n-Dabs Recaps:
Make sure to follow us on Instagram.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**