One dab per team per hole. No exceptions.
3-Person teams with plenty of prizes and dabs to go around. One team member must do a dab at each basket.*
Scores are cumulative, ALL throws count. Team with lowest score wins. This is a private event on private property and will be consumption friendly.
INVITES ARE NOW CLOSED.
*Attendees may opt out of cannabis consumption as desired and will still be allowed to camp, enjoy provided entertainment, and interact with guests, while acknowledging that this may prevent them from participating in all tournament rounds.
Your Team’s Invitation covers:
- Access to a private, consumption-friendly properties for all guests (21+). Your invitation covers three players and one spectator.
- Entry into all rounds of tournament play.
- Team Player Packs
- Customized Discs-n-Dabs Merchandise for each tournament participant.
- Activities such as Morning Yoga, Meditation, Entertainment and more!
- Group Campfires (Burn Ban permitting). Propane fire pits will be allowed so long as they adhere to all regulations as set forth by applicable law.
- NOTE: Your Ticket DOES NOT cover any cannabis. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
Once you have received your invitation, more information and specifics will be available to help assist you in planning for this weekend of camping, outdoor excitement, disc golf, and plenty of cannabis!
What you need to know:
- You have to have a confirmed RSVP to attend the event. No exceptions.
- There is a maximum # of teams. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
- The property owners have been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
- There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
- There are no ATMs on site.
- Dogs are allowed if they can behave on-leash and in group settings with other people and dogs, and so long as owners pick up after them. If there is an issue, those animals/pet-owners involved may be asked to take their pet(s) home.
- 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
- We strongly encourage you to camp. While reentry is allowed this year, understand that you are responsible for having a designated (non-consuming) driver, ride share service, or other transportation arranged if you wish to leave the property. Due to the nature of the consumption involved in the tournament, we will have monitors on site and if you are not in a condition to drive, we cannot have you coming and going or driving in and out of the property. All disputes will be resolved by the Tournament Director. If you do choose to leave, you assume all liability inherent to driving to and from the event.
- 2 Vehicles will be allowed per team. Please plan ahead and carpool with your fellow campers.
- ALL COURSE FEES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you consent to be photographed and/or filmed and that content may appear in and be used for promotional purposes.
- By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you acknowledge the inherent risk to social gatherings and will not hold organizers, landowners, sponsors, or any affiliated parties responsible for said risk.
Open: Triples (All Throws Count): Average of team members’ PDGA ratings ≥900.
Am: Triples (All Throws Count): Average of team members’ PDGA ratings < 900.
TD’s Note: If tournament director(s) or staff are made aware of teams in violation of these rules, their teams may be placed in the appropriate division or disqualified from the tournament at the tournament director’s discretion. Players that deliberately misrepresent their skill level may be banned from future Discs-n-Dabs events.
Rounds will be spread out throughout the weekend based on course availability to avoid overcrowding and allow all teams to play at a reasonable pace. More information to come.
- Check In
- Morning Yoga
- Round 1
- Live Music
- Morning Yoga
- Round 2
- Live Music
- Check Out
- Twisted Cedars Disc Golf Course
- Private Course in Trinidad, CO
Things to bring:
- Proper attire and bedding.
- Closed toed shoes (there are cacti throughout the property)
- Yoga Mat/Beach Towels (If you plan to do Yoga, we strongly recommend a blanket, mat, towel or something to do it on)
- Sleeping Bag
- Bug Spray/Sun Spray/Etc.
- Good Attitudes
Invites + Course Fees:
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Sponsorship & Volunteer opportunities are available at a range of involvement. Please contact us for more information.
Previous Discs-n-Dabs Recaps:
Make sure to follow us on Instagram.
**Understand that while this event pertains to and endorses the lifestyles and use of cannabis, any cannabis or cannabis-derivative products and equipment that you bring is solely your responsibility and you acknowledge the risks that come with being on public land with glass, torches, cannabis, etc. and the possession and consumption thereof.**